We are glad to announce that there will be a one-day conference focusing on the "Opportunities in the Turkish Wind Energy Market and Supply Chain with Reference to the 1 GW YEKA Tender" on the 15th of March, Thursday in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are organizing this special event in collaboration with Danish Wind Export Association, Invest in Turkey, and Izmir Development Agency.
It is a unique opportunity for Danish wind energy companies to:
- Learn more on the Turkish wind energy market and incentive schemes
- Have information on investment opportunities in Turkey with specific focus on Izmir, the pioneer city of Turkey's wind energy sector
- Listen the details of the YEKA tender from the tender winner Siemens-Gamesa Renewable Energy Turkey management who will make over 1 billion USD investments in the Turkish wind facilities in the following two years to build a factory and an R&D center
- Meet with the Turkish companies through B2B meetings to establish partnership and to discover mutual benefits
- Have an access to current and potentital wind turbine sub-suppliers in Turkey who needs technology and know-how
- Learn the Danish finance opportunities in the wind sector for the Turkish market.
We believe that Denmark and Turkey has a lot to share in the wind energy market and hope that this event would contribute to increase the collaborations between two countries.